The Big Church Foundation, in collaboration with The Big Church Green Agriculture and mining is set to empower 36,000 Nigerians (in the area of agriculture) across the federation!
BIG CHURCH GROUP AGRIMINING BUSINESS SUMMIT 2017
THEME: EMPOWER 36000
One of the critical success factors for the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) of the United Nations plans till 2030 is Zero Hunger. This entails eradicating hunger, achieving food security and creating jobs. Statistics tell us that over 30% of the world’s population goes to bed with hunger, reflected in increased food prices due to unavailability. With an impending global food crises, coupled with Nigeria’s economic challenges and the unavailability of foreign exchange to support our import levels, there is the need to refocus on Agriculture.
Now is the time to create more food millionaires, achieve food security, discourage immigration triggered by lack and want, increase the quality of life and add value to society. This summit will not merely be a talk shop, but a Practical Empowerment tool for Young Agropreneurs, aimed at addressing these current challenges to mitigate the impending crises and is sponsored by the Big Church Group Foundation.
- Date: Thursday 4th and Friday 5th May 2017
- Target Audience: Youths, Start-ups, Executive, Semi Executive, Retirees.
- Fish farming in Nigeria -Prospects, challenges and opportunities
- Mining – Prospects and Challenges
- Agro-Processing through value addition/Farming.
- Business Visioning Production, Marketing strategies and Record keeping.
- Government Programs on Credit windows
- Exhibition and Dinner
- Certificate, Lunch and Seminar working bag and materials