Controversial singer Maheeda who is known for posting nude photos of herself on social media and has once invited fans to book a private performance only that they have to pay for it sparked major conversations on social media when she announced her 13th wedding anniversary to her Dutch husband today including Cool FM’s OAP, Daddy Freeze.
Daddy Freeze took to his Instagram page to post photos of Maheeda and her husband of 13 years, Charly boy and his wife Diane Oputa of 38 years comparing their marriages to that of prominent pastors, Chris Okotie and Chris Oyakhilome who could not sustain their marriages.
“Since Maheeda and Charlie Boy succeeded at marriage while these pastors failed, is it better to get counselling from them than the pastors?”, Daddy Freeze asked.
Read below and tell us what you think…
Couples above; Charlie boy and lady Di, Maheeda and Hubby. Couples below; pastor Oyakhilome and former wife, pastor Okotie and former wife.
Looking at the above couples there are so many things I can deduce.
1. Don’t judge a book by its cover.
2. The least likely to win very often win.
Is it also safe to ask…
1. Since Maheeda and Charlie boy succeeded at marriage while these pastors failed, is it better to get counseling from them, rather than the pastors?
2. Is there something they know that the pastors don’t?
3. Do the pastors themselves need to be counseled by the couples on top?
4. Are we getting the whole concept of marriage wrong?
5. Does everyone really have someone made for them?
6. Is cooking as important as one pastor claimed?
7. Did the pastors not hear from God before they married their former spouses, or did they hear wrong? You know ’56’ sounds very much like ’66’ but they are 2 different numbers.
8. Is sexuality more important than we are are made to believe?
9. Should more women try to emulate Lady Di and Maheeda so their marriages can last?
10. Are you in the wrong relationship or marriage?
11. A pastor I know preaches that oral sex is a sin, is this true and could the lack of it, have anything to do with the breakdown of pastoral marriages?
Answer as honestly as your conscience permits you!