Your Body is precious so you have to treat your body with the respect that it deserves. Now that that has been said, its really important to make sure that you take good care of your skin since you expect it to last you a lifetime. When we see a glowing skin we admire from afar but are you willing to take the proper step into maintaining your own skin such that you yourself would get admired?
Well if you are, then these are some of the tips you need to be able to take proper care of your skin;
- Taking proper care of your skin involves drinking a lot of water. Drinking a lot of water means you would stay hydrated which would help your skin maintain its natural glow. So make sure you always have 8 glasses of water everyday to keep you hydrated and to help detoxify your body.
- Generally, we always have dirt buildup that clog our pores therefore its very important to always exfoliate. Exfoliating helps to unclog our pores so endeavor to do this once or twice every week. For a home made remedy you can try mixing brown sugar with any of this oils, almond/olive/coconut oil to create your own natural scrub.
- Bath time can be fun sometimes, if you have a tub in your house, fill it up with warm water and add 3 tea bags inside. While you soak in the bath, take two out of those tea bags and place over your closed eyes, this would help to relax you and reduce any puffiness around your eye area.
- To get a better result you need to begin a skin regimen which should include; cleansing your face, moisturizing and exfoliating. You can either choose natural or organic products for this regimen.
- Some people like to shave their hairs, its important to either wax or make sure you pour warm water on your body before you proceed to shave with lather from the soup. This is so you can avoid any type of bumps caused by ingrown hair.
- The skin under your hair which is your scalp should not be neglected so take time to shampoo, condition and deep condition regularly with natural or other good products .
- After every bath you should slather on a thick amount of body nourishing lotion that wuld rejuvenate your skin. You can also opt for essential oils or product that are organic.
HELLO LOVERS OF ESTHER.NG YOU CAN JOIN OUR BEAUTY MAGAZINE..
JUST SEND US AN EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org.