- Choosing the right conditioner is very important for curly hair. A high quality leave-in conditioner will help to balance the levels of moisture and prevent it from being dry and subsequently causing frizz. Use a product designed specifically for long use.
- Bohemian curls are delicate, therefore, excessive styling is the fastest way to make them fall apart. Do not brush or comb your curly weave when it is dry. Curly hair is already more susceptible to breaking off and when you attempt to comb through the curls when its dry you are just begging to break off some hair ends.
- Always use a silk scarf at night and wrap it around your head, because leaving your hair uncovered to bed will affect the shine of your hair. It will help to keep your hairdo intact and prevent it from tangling as well
- Run your fingers through your hair and DE-tangle the ends when hair is moist or damp, avoid brushing the same. If you’re pressed for time and need to dry it fast use a blow dryer with a diffuser attachment. This way your curls won’t frizz or flatten.
- Use cream based moisturizer for your hair. You can use this on your curly weave hairdo to help retain the natural shine of the hair.
Curly hair are nice but they require special attention and care, so you should take care of it properly to maintain the hair and make it last longer.