The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) has released the list of applicants shortlisted for interview from applications submitted during the 2016 recruitment exercise.
See instructions below:
- All shortlisted Applicants are expected to check for their names under their State of Origin, below.
- Thereafter, check the Timetable to see when your Ministry/cadre has been scheduled for Interview.
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the date/time as scheduled for their Ministries/Cadres.
- Shortlisted Candidates should come along with their means of Identification (e.g. Driver’s License, National ID card, International Passport, etc) and two (2) passport size photographs.
- Candidates are also expected to come along with Originals of their Credentials and two (2) photocopies of each duly endorsed by them.
See the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) List of Shortlisted Candidates for Interview 2017 below…