The Interns4Afrika program offers talented young people a unique experience with a dynamic and agile technology organization on the African continent. You will work for 6 months with a Microsoft partner on real projects, collaborating and learning from your colleagues. Whether you’re aspiring for a future in sales, marketing or technology, this is your chance to kick-start your future
To give you the best chance of success 4 weeks of your internship will be dedicated to developing world class business and technical skills. We’ll support you to rapidly develop your capabilities through the (virtual) classroom and the great work you will do.The competition for a place on Interns 4Afrika is tough but if you are entrepreneurial with a passion for technology, are keen to continue learning and have a flexible can-do attitude we want to hear from you. Join us today, and help shape the Africa of tomorrow.
Interns4Afrika Sales Path
If you are passionate about interacting directly with customers and being on the front line to bring the magic of software to customers and businesses, the Interns4Afrika sales path could be right for you. If you follow the sales path Microsoft, along with our partners will provide you with a dynamic tool kit to enable you to hone your sales craft and take your first steps to becoming a world-class sales professional.
Our partners have a diverse range of sales opportunities. Maybe you would like to be a Junior Account Manager, meeting potential clients and educating them on the benefits of Microsoft products. Or perhaps your passion for communication will see you leading on the development of sales materials to convert prospective customers as a Sales and Marketing Assistant. Or how about driving sales through participation in workshops, events and demos as a Retail Sales Specialist?
If you want to connect customers with technology that simplifies their lives and inspires their potential, then what are you waiting for…
Our partners have a diverse range of marketing opportunities. Would you like to be an Advertising and Branding Junior Manager creating and delivering social media marketing campaigns. Or perhaps you would be interested in creating internal & external communication strategies as a Junior Marketing Strategist. Maybe your strong organization skills would be best used as a Junior Project Manager, supporting the execution of marketing plans for Microsoft products and services. Or perhaps a role as a Sales and Marketing Assistant will see you leading on the development of sales materials to convert prospective customers.
If you are an avid marketer who wants to tell the world how technology can improve lives, then what are you waiting for…
You are able to commit to completing full time internship for 6 months
You are currently in education or have graduated from an Undergraduate or Postgraduate course within the last 12 months
You have a BA/BSc in a business related or IT degree
You have right to work in the country in which you are currently located
We’re looking for motivated, talented and hard-working individuals who are interested in making the most of this life changing opportunity.
- Marketing Internship in Ghana, Accra
- IT Technical Support Internship in Ghana, Accra
- Sales Internship in Ghana, Accra
- Marketing Internship in Abidjan, Cote D’Ivoire
- Sales Internship in Cote D’Ivoire, Abidjan, Plateaux Aghien
- Sales Internship in Cote D’Ivoire, Abidjan
- IT Technical Support Internship in Abidjan, Cote D’Ivoire
- Sales Internship in Kenya, Nairobi
- IT Technical Support Internship in Kenya, Nairobi
- Marketing Internship in Nairobi, Kenya
- IT Technical Support Internship in Mauritius, St- Pierre
- Marketing Internship in Ebene Cyber City, Mauritius
- Sales Internship in Phoenix, Mauritius
- Marketing Internship in Mauritius, Phoenix
- Sales Internship in Ebene Cyber, Mauritius
- IT Technical Support Internship in Phoenix, Mauritius
- IT Technical Support Internship in Mauritius, Port Louis
- Sales Internship in Port Louis, Mauritius
- IT Technical Support Internship in Ebene Cyber, Mauritius
- Sales Internship in Morocco
- Marketing Internship in Morocco
- IT Technical Support Internship in Rabat, Morocco
- IT Technical Support Internship in Lekki Pennisula, Lagos, Nigeria
- Sales Internship in Lekki Pennisula, Lagos, Nigeria
- Marketing Internship in Lagos, Nigeria
- IT Technical Support Internship in Lagos, Nigeria
- Sales Internship in Lagos, Nigeria
- Marketing Internship in Abuja, Nigeria
- Marketing Internship in Lekki Pennisula, Lagos, Nigeria
- IT Technical Support Internship in Abuja, Nigeria
- Sales Internship in Abuja, Nigeria
If that’s you Apply now!
Don’t forget to sell yourself on your application form and in your CV as the competition for this internship is tough!
If you have already applied and wanted to change some information, please send an update to y4Afrika@microsoft.com. We won’t accept any new application through e-mail.