United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2017
Customer Service Officers
- Job Type – Full Time
- Qualification – OND, BA/BSc/HND
- Location – Kwara, Lagos, Osun, Oyo
- Job Field – Customer Care
Locations: Ilorin West Kwara, Nigeria; Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria; Osogbo, Osun, Nigeria; Ibadan South-West, Oyo, Nigeria
Contract Type: Permanent
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure proper documentation for all new and existing accounts.
- Ensure timely opening of new accounts on the system.
- Engage customers to cross sell bank products and services
- Support branch sales and service team.
- Process customer’s account opening, transfer, and closure request.
- Sale to prospective customers UBA’s E-banking products (U-Direct, U-Mobile, U-Pay, Prepaid cards,
- Debit cards), enroll new customers, and resolve related issues.
- Increase product sales, and customer loyalty by maintaining good client relationship.
- Branch General Ledger (GL) proofing.
- Cheque book issuance and maintenance.
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Sound knowledge of Banking products and services
- Good understanding of the operational, credit and regulatory risks facing the business
- Minimum Educational level – Diploma (OND/HND) in any Social science or Art related discipline.
- Prerequisite -Customer service experience Sales knowledge, skill & experience
- 27 years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to United Bank for Africa (UBA) career website HERE