The fantastic Insight packages up for grabs, will provide you with all the tools and know how, in order to successfully earn a place on this prestigious and highly regarded Master course in beautiful Bologna.
Aspiring students can expect to receive dedicated one on one coaching sessions, personal branding and employability lessons and International knowledge sharing, which will provide them with the best chance of succeeding at MIEX and in the global workplace.
Once in the program, students are actively required to apply the skills and tools developed in the classroom to practical work activities designed and carried out together with companies in the MIEX Business Network.
DEADLINE: MAY 08, 2017
- 3 x Insight packages for MIEX Master in International Management Challenge 2017
- Each package consists of – One on one coaching, personal branding & employability lessons and International knowledge insights.
- Each package does not guarantee placement on Master in International Management at MIEX.
- Admission details can be found here
- No prize alternatives or cash equivalents are offered
- Prizes are non-transferable
- The winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to the acceptance of the prize
- Sqore reserves the right to change these terms at any time
- Sqore is solely the host of this opportunity thus not liable for business or dealings outside of the platform
- By participating in this opportunity you adhere to the Sqore.com terms and conditions
- The terms are governed by Swedish law and therefore, you submit to the jurisdiction of Swedish courts by participating
- The participant with the highest score is not necessarily the winner of the opportunity. Sqore has the right to rank participants under its own discretion
- Plagiarism* is strictly forbidden on Sqore.com and if a plagiarized submission(s) is (are) found, you will automatically be disqualified from the challenge you used plagiarized work in and may be removed entirely from the Sqore.com platform without notification and may be disqualified for future challenges at Sqore’s sole discretion
*What is plagiarism? It is taking someone else’s writing, song, or idea and submitting it as your own work. This can include information from web pages, articles, books, interviews, artwork, or any other form of media.