McKinsey is a global firm, comprising more than 9,000 consultants and nearly 2,000 research and information professionals. We have offices in more than 60 countries, speak more than 120 languages, and represent over 100 nationalities.
Our clients reflect our global nature. Around 40% are in Europe, 35% in the Americas, 15% in Asia Pacific and 10% in the Middle East and Africa. We serve a broad mix of private-, public-, and social-sector organizations.
Position: Young Leaders Programme Fellow
- Undergraduate or masters degree
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language
- Registered for the NYSC program
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
Who You’ll Work With:
- You’ll work in our Lagos office as part of our Young Leaders Program (YLP).
- This one-year program is an internship open only to Nigerians doing their mandatory national youth service (NYSC). Interns work as integral members of our teams, experiencing McKinsey life firsthand. The Young Leaders Program helps to develop exceptional young local African talent into real leaders. At the end of the program, high-performing Fellows may receive an offer to join McKinsey as a full-time consultant.
What You’ll Do:
- You’ll work in teams of typically 3 – 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of the client engagement.
- This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.You’ll gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm. YLP’s receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams.
- Following the end of the YLP program, assuming good performance, you will be offered a full time Business Analyst role with the office.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply