Industry – Internship
Location – Lagos
Job Title – Graduate Internship Program May 2017
Prefered Years of experience – none
Application Deadline – 21, April 2017
The Ministry of Wealth Creation and Employment was established in fulfillment of the promise of His Excellency, the Governor of Lagos State, Akinwunmi Ambode, to address the unemployment crisis in the State. The Ministry in pursuit of its mandate to create emloyment, has developed different initiatives.
One of such initiatives is the “Graduate Internship Pprogram”. It is a 3 month paid Internship Scheme for graduates with who have been unemployed for a minimum of 1 year after National Youth Service Corps (NYSC). The Program is designed to give candidates an opportunity to develop employability skills which are often vital in securing employment.
– B.Sc or HND from accredited Institutions
To register and be a part of this program:
– Have the equivalent of First Degree or HND from accredited institutions
– Not be Older than 30 years
– Be registered with the Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA).
– Have been unemployed for a minimum of 1 year after NYSC