Are you willing to gain invaluable business perspective that opens up countless opportunities for personal and professional growth?
Can you offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations and cope with the ever-evolving business landscape?
KPMG is looking to hire young, vibrant and driven Graduate Trainees.
Interested candidates must:
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Be below 26 years old
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division)
- Have graduated from Nigerian Law School with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) for Law graduates only
- Not have written the KPMG graduate test before
- Be about to complete or must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE TAKEN THE KPMG APTITUDE TEST/ KPMG BUSINESS AWARENESS TEST BEFORE.Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please click HERE to apply.