Established more than acentury ago, GE Transportation is a division of GE that began as a pioneer in passenger and freight locomotives.That innovative spirit still drives GE Transportation today. It’s the engine of change that puts us at the forefront oftransportation technology, software, and analytics. The GE Transportation Global Headquarters is located in Chicago,Illinois. There are over 65 service sites worldwide.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
- GE Power: Co-op/Intern – 2973833
- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Business Segment: Power Power Services
- Location(s): Nigeria; Lagos
Essential Responsibilities: The Intern will support execution with following activities:
- compiling technical and commercial documentations to support revenue recognition;
- support sourcing, logistics and OTR functions to expedite delivery of spare part;
- monitoring & analyzing metrics;
- support housekeeping in the shop and other EHS actions;
- material & equipment inspection;
- support inventory count and delivery to customer.
- Candidate must be enrolled as a full-time or part time student at any degree level and meet the following requirements:Major in Engineering/Accounting/HR discipline.
- Some past leadership experience.
- Proven ability to meet deadline in a fast pace changing environment.
Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible and a team-player.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Locations: Nigeria; Lagos