Application Period for Fall 2017
Undergraduate Transfer Program: January 10, 2017 – 17:00, April 7, 2017 (JST)
Current Students Program: December 1, 2016 – 17:00, December 16, 2016 (JST)
Only the Department of Chemistry at the School of Science of the University of Tokyo
will be accepting applications for Fall 2017
Prospective students that are interested in the Global Science Course (GSC) Undergraduate Transfer Program must fulfil the criterias listed below.
- Prospective students must have successfully completed or will be completing their first two years of studies in a comparable undergraduate program at an accredited higher educational institution before enrolling into GSC. It is also necessary for prospective students to have received secondary and tertiary education outside of Japan.
- Prospective students are expected to have completed basic Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics related subjects in their first and second year of undergraduate studies at their university before applying to the School of Science of the University of Tokyo as a third year transfer student.
- We require a good command in English language as all lectures are delivered in English
- Scholarship of 150,000 Japanese Yen per month
- fully funded housing arrangement
To apply, complete the online application here
For more information, kindly visit GSC SCHOOL OF SCIENCE SCHOLARSHIP