Are you looking for a career in a challenging, fast-paced environment?
Are you generally curious about why things happen in the way they do?
Can you offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations?
A career in KPMG Audit can be good for you. See below…
|Audit Graduate Trainee|
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Must be below 26 years old
- Must have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree (please note that OND and HND qualifications are not considered for this position)
- Law graduates must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school
- Must be about to complete or have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Must not have written the KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test before.
- Must have a passion for building a career in Audit.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.